in

Pfizer Claims Analysis Shows Its COVID-19 Vaccine is 90% Effective

Spread the love

According to reports, Pfizer is claiming that early analysis of their COVID-19 vaccine is 90% effective.

The analysis of the vaccine focused on the first 94 confirmed cases of COVID-19 out of over 43,000 volunteers who were either given two doses of the vaccine or a placebo. The results showed that less than 10% of infections were found in volunteers who were given the vaccine. On the other side, over 90% of the cases were present in people who were given the placebo.

According to Pfizer, the vaccine gave protection seven days after the second dose and 28 days after the first dose of the vaccine.

Pfizer issued a news release saying they plan on seeking emergency use authorization from the FDA after volunteers have been monitored for two months post getting a second dose of the vaccine, which was requested by the FDA. Stay tuned for more details.

Source:ย cnn.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Boosie Reacts To Mo3 Being K***ed| 2 Rappers Gone In 5 Days|King Von/MO 3|Callers Go Off

PlayStation 5 Out Now