Back to Top
Styles P discusses his style of music, his respect for other rappers, his memorable performance, and the importance of leadership in a group.
- ? Styles P acknowledges that his style of music may not resonate with everyone, especially those who have lived a different lifestyle.
- ?️ Styles P says that he may not be everyone’s favorite person, but he is content with being a favorite rapper for many.
- ? Styles P believes that Beanie Sigel and 50 Cent have faced hardships, but Pusha T is the hardest and most unapologetic rapper.
- ? Styles P’s performance at BB King years ago, where he had a gallon of Henny, a blunt in his mouth, and delivered memorable lyrics, earned him newfound respect.
- ? People should recognize that Jada held it down in the verses, but they didn’t see what the rest of the crew could do.
- ?️ Styles P talks about the importance of leadership in a group and promotes “unsung heroes” on M.Reck.